Career transition, resumes, job search, leadership coaching…
Are you feeling stuck in your Career?
- Which career direction is right for me?
- Should I stay in this job, or find another one?
- My job search isn’t working. What should I be doing differently?
- I’ve started a new job. How do I not repeat past mistakes and make a positive impact right from the start?
- Should I stay in France or move back home?
- I’m a mum returning to work. Which options are available to me to work flexibly?
Whether it’s exploring your current options, developing a career plan, preparing for a promotion, a change within your industry or a total career change, career coaching will help you clarify exactly what you want and help you get there.
What are the goals of a Career Coaching?
It can help you objectively and confidentially assess your career prospects and take a 360 degree view, including a skills inventory and create a clear career action plan to move you forward strategically in the right direction.
- Get focused about your role and your future development
- Set goals for your career and work out the steps you need to take to achieve those goals
- Keep you on track with your goals and your personal development plan
- Clarify your transferable skills, career needs and aspirations
- Preparing for promotion
- Plan your longer-term career direction or change career direction
- Learn where to look and how to look for opportunities
- Plan and implement an effective job hunting campaign
- Turn job loss/ redundancy into opportunity
- Return to work after a career break
- Help you progress through training & gaining qualifications
- Go freelance or set up your own business
Qualifications and experience
In parallel of his private practice, Ghislain is a career coach and counsellor at AgroParis Tech. He also gives training on leadership for Insead Alumni and is a tutor for MSc marketing and creativity students at ESCP.
To book an appointment or for more information, please contact us.